So far this year we’ve added quite a few new books and DVDs to our circulation!
We try to make sure new books and movies are trickled in at least once a week. Check out our Facebook page for pictures of new additions!
As a reminder we continue to have our year round perpetual book sale. We have two areas full of books for just $1.00 a bag!
Our hours will continue to remain the same throughout the season.
- Monday : 11am-4pm
- Tuesday : 11am-6pm
- Wednesday : 11am-4pm
- Thursday : 11am – 6pm
- Friday : 11am – 4pm
- Saturday : 10am – 1pm
We’re working on a few small events for the library to host and will update this website and our Facebook page when we have more details to share!
In case you missed it, here is our annual letter!
Thank you for a great year!
The Cattaraugus Free Library now has telehealth equipment available with appointment. The telehealth equipment that you will be using is supported by federal American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) funds allocated to the New York State Library by the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS).
We want to make your experience pleasant and comfortable. Please read all of the information below prior to beginning your session.
Cattaraugus Free Library Telehealth Guidelines
- Telehealth appointments should be made at least 2 days ahead of time, when possible. Please contact us via phone (716-257-9500), email: Director@cattarauguslibrary.org, or setup your appointment in person.
- Use without an appointment (walk-in) may not be available. Please call the library ahead of time to verify availability. We cannot guarantee our space will be available without appointment.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- The library’s telehealth services are intended for well visits, consultations, and similar healthcare services.
- Please refrain from eating or drinking while using the equipment.
- All telehealth visitors are expected to comply with current library policies.
- Children must be directly supervised by a parent or legal guardian.
- DO NOT come to the library if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or any other contagious illness such as flu, cold etc. If you need emergency assistance, call 911.
- No information or data will be retained on any of our devices. Ensure you have everything you need for your appointment and take any necessary information with you when your appointment is over.
- We cannot guarantee 100% privacy. Be mindful of your volume during your session.
- Please let staff know if you have any technical issues. Staff will not be present during any telehealth sessions.
- Library staff are not medical providers. We cannot and do not provide medical advice.
- The Cattaraugus Free Library is held harmless for use of our equipment and space. If you or your doctor are concerned with any results from equipment provided, please seek assistance from a licenses health care provider.
The Cattaraugus Free Library is planning on opening Saturdays starting on November 12th. The Library will be open for 3 hours from 10-1, Saturday mornings. Stop by and see us!