July – August hours;
Monday / Wednesday / Friday: 11 – 2
Tuesday / Thursday: 2 – 6
- Face coverings are required.
- All patrons must sanitize their hands upon entering the library.
- Limit of 5 patrons in the library at a time.
- Please practice social distancing, keep 6 feet away from others.
- Please put returning items in plastic bin on floor in front of circulation desk.
- All items returned will be quarantined for 96 hours.
- Gaming is not allowed on the computers at this time.
- Please call ahead (257 – 9500) to reserve a computer. Only 3 computers are available to the public at this time.
- Patrons will have 30 minutes to select books, movies or to use the computer.
- DVD limit is 5 per patron.
- No food, drinks or backpacks are allowed in the library.
- The bathroom is closed to the public.
- All toys and puzzles have been moved to storage.
- The backroom is closed to the public.